Marsha Fenwick, CNP, RNCP
Food is the best “medicine”
What you eat everyday is directly linked to your health. The challenge is knowing what is right for you!
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. Marsha began her 20 year career in healthcare as a Registered Respiratory Therapist, caring for prematurely born children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and with adults at the Women’s College Hospital in Toronto. She continued her studies and earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner.
Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach and has a clinical practice which specializes in:
- Healthy and sustainable weight loss and maintenance
- Women’s health including peri-menopause, menopause, hormone and thyroid imbalance
- Digestive disorders including food allergies, IBS, bloating, constipation, acid reflux, Crohn’s disease, Colitis
- Cardiovascular health related to high cholesterol and coronary artery disease
- Diabetes (Type 2)– prevention and management
- Autoimmune disorders including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and others
- Cancer support, prevention and healing
- Improve energy, quality of life and emotional health
- Recipes, meal planning, support and implementation
- Education and implementation of specific diets – Paleo, Keto, Low Carb, Autoimmune, Vegan, Vegetarian, Intermittent Fasting and modifications
- DNA Health and Wellness – Genetic assessment and DNA-based health plans
Marsha analyzes your diet and lifestyle through evidence based nutritional research. This information is integrated and used to create an optimized and personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan that is sustainable for the long term.
Marsha educates and inspires individuals how nutrition can be the single yet most powerful lifestyle change to improve one’s health!