What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic nutrition is based on the science and principles that our diet and daily nutritional habits are directly linked to our overall health and wellbeing. Marsha Fenwick’s personalized assessment and nutrition protocol takes a broad approach to looking at the body as a whole with a focus on the underlying and root causes of the client’s health concerns, complementing your overall health management.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates
Marsha’s areas of focus and expertise:
- Healthy and sustainable weight loss and maintenance
- Women’s health including peri-menopause, menopause, hormone and thyroid imbalance
- Digestive disorders including food allergies, IBS, bloating, constipation, acid reflux, Crohn’s disease, Colitis
- Cardiovascular health related to high cholesterol and coronary artery disease
- Diabetes (Type 2)– prevention and management
- Autoimmune disorders including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and others
- Cancer support, prevention and healing
- Improve energy, quality of life and emotional health
- Recipes, meal planning, support and implementation
- Education and implementation of specific diets – Paleo, Keto, Low Carb, Autoimmune, Vegan, Vegetarian, Intermittent Fasting and modifications
- DNA Health and Wellness – Genetic assessment and DNA-based health plans
Marsha analyzes your diet and lifestyle through evidence based nutritional research. This information is integrated and used to create an optimized and personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan that is sustainable for the long term.
Learn more about Marsha at www.marshafenwicknutrition.com or click here.